google649583365f8cbc58.html

Picture

We decided to create a blog page for our customer's comments or questions. Don't be left out in the cold, feel free to join in the blog and let us know what you think about our website and service.

CLICK HERE
TO VIEW COMMENTS
AND/OR

AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.

Comments

Alex Matviychuk
05/20/2013 8:11pm

Mark was a true professional when it came to installing laminate flooring in my home. He is, without a doubt, a skilled craftsman who paid attention to the smallest of details to make it a success. I was especially impressed by his ability to communicate issues to me and coming up with cost effective solutions to unexpected issues.

I can't recommend him highly enough. If you are looking for someone who knows what they're doing and will help you complete your project on time and on budget, you can't go wrong with Mark.

05/22/2017 8:13am

Thanks for creating a blog page where you guys can communicate with your customers about their questions. This should be checked regularly so that people will know about the services. Business should have ways to talk to their consumers, especially about the projects you have. I suggest that you update this page because it has been a while since you posted something. Another suggestion would be to make a new blog page for the appreciation you guys get.

jack and ingrid Goossens
06/01/2013 12:29pm

Mark and Lori, You did an amazing job installing our laminate flooring! We have had so many compliments! We are so thankful we found you to do the job! We interviewed several companies, and were very concerned about how they were going to finish the trim especially,and if the floor was going to look like an aferthought job. You made the floor look like it always was part of the design of the house! You also were able to anwer all our questions, and made our floors look just like the way we wanted, eventhough we had no clue how you were going to accomplish it. Your experience and knowhow were amazing, and your perfectionism, (oops) I mean precision, :) so evident! Thanks for an awesome job extremely well done! We have recommended you to everyone who commented on our awesome floor, and that was everyone who entered our home since our floor was installed! I wished we could show pictures, we are so proud of our classy home thanks to our new and improved flooring! Feel free to use us as a reference!

06/10/2013 10:21am

Mark and Lori are true professionals in every way. They were timely, courteous and very good at what they do. We are thrilled with our new floors and impressed with all of the "little details" that were done to perfection. I highly recommend their services!!

Glen Aaberg
08/02/2013 8:13pm

We have appreciated Mark and Lori's skills and professionalism as they replaced the vinyl floor in our kitchen. We were pleased to save several hundred dollars over the estimate from a big box store-affiliated installer, but there's more to it than money. They made sure they knew what we wanted and they kept us informed about challenges that came up during the install. We look forward to working with Mark and Lori again.

JD and Alice Thorell
08/17/2014 11:19am

Mark, Lori, their son, and Steven installed laminate flooring in our home. They did a fantastic job! Mark is detail oriented and readily communicated every potential issue, no matter how minor, with a suggested solution, giving us the opportunity provide input before taking the next step. They answered every question and were professional in their approach. And the floors look beautiful! We are very pleased with their work and will happily rehire them for our next project.

Stephanie Kennedy
09/18/2014 1:52pm

I would like to thank you for the GREAT service you provided! Everyone that was involved in the repair/rebuilding of our extremely water damaged wall, were very skilled AND professional. I am beyond pleased with the work and if I am EVER in need of any additional work on my home you WILL be the first people I call ! I HIGHLY recommend Watkins Corporation... They are WONDERFUL! :)

Tami Poston
10/18/2014 7:32pm

Watkins Corporation, Mark and his employees were fantastic. They did fine workmanship in laying our laminate. The crew was respectful of our home and they were very pleasant to have around. The cleanup was outstanding as well. Very pleased with them and will definitely use them again. Tami Poston, University Place WA

Ernie Harris
04/27/2015 8:55am

My wife and I are very pleased with our new laminate floors. Mark and his crew were professional in their workmanship and their attitude. Lots of compliments already. We would not hesitate to use them again or recommend Watkins Corp. to anyone. Ernie and Pat Harris, Tacoma Wa.

Brodie Graham
05/10/2015 11:12am

Watkins Corp installed laminate flooring and kitchen ceramic tile.
They were very professional throughout the installation process. They finished the job in the time frame set and did quality work. The crew working on the floor was courteous and did a great job of cleaning up after the job was complete. There were no hidden charges, the exact estimate provided is what I paid after job completion. I have another project that I will be using Watkins Corp on.

Chelsey Fortner
12/26/2015 5:48pm

Mark has been working with me on my house remodel for the last 10 months. I closed on my new fixer upper house a little bit earlier than planned---one month into my husband's deployment to Afghanistan! All of a sudden, I had to remodel all by myself with no idea where to start. My mom found Mark on Craig's list and was immediately impressed by his professionalism. Mark came to the house gave me an honest estimate which he met under budget and was half the price quoted to me by Home Depot. He explained everything to be done and accompanied me to Home Depot multiple wholesale locations to give me expert advice on materials with no hidden surprises halfway through the job. He communicated with me throughout the process, neither his subcontractors or I had an issue with me coming down the stairs in my slippers getting ready for work everyday while they were arriving. Whenever I got the run around from the home improvement stores, he was a pit bull, calling them himself and making it right. The stress of a remodel, working, and my husbands deployment was a lot and Mark did everything he could to take care of issues for me. His wife, who worked on many projects, provided a woman's perspective on my vision and helped ensure what I wanted became a reality. Steven, mark's subcontractor, was friendly, professional, trustworthy, and I could trust him to maintain the same standards as Mark himself. I had no concerns with providing Mark or Steven unrestricted access to my house when I couldn't be there. The cleanliness of the workers and care they gave to our belongings was surprising and a true relief. This is the type of contractor you want to manage your project, if you are not happy with any aspect, Mark comes back and makes it right.

Suzanne Lewis
12/29/2015 11:31pm

We love our new porcelain tiled laundry/wash room off the garage. Mark and his men did a great job. I highly recommend them! Beautiful work!

Denise Lewis
01/04/2016 1:50pm

I called Mr. Watkins and made an appointment to meet at my property. He was on time, very professional and polite. We discussed what I wanted and the materials I would need. He explained each option and cost involved. We settled on what would be best for my needs and made an appointment to have it installed. I chose to purchase the materials. On installation day, I met up with Mr.Watkins and his crew at my property. They were on time and ready to work. I met the two installers that were going to be working on my job. They were very polite and introduced themselves. It took four days to complete my job. During that time I came by and reviewed the progress. The house was clean and the work progressing. I met up with them when the job was finished. The job was completed in the time given. The mess cleaned up, base boards back on and it looked beautiful. I was so impressed with the attention to detail and professionalism. I will recommend Watkins Corporation to my friends and family. I hope to utilize Watkins Corporation in the future for more projects.

Al Conrad
01/25/2016 12:05am

Watkins installers were always on time for the three days of work. Estimate was spot on for money and the time it would take. Professional crew that was friendly and helpful with our questions. Cleaned up the work area daily. There were no surprises and they worked to not be intrusive in our home.

Jeannie Matthews
03/26/2016 11:38am

Installed vinyl flooring in 2 bathrooms; installed 2 solid wood pre-hung doors; installed a staircase handrail; installed a whole lot of millwork and baseboards.Mark gave an accurate estimate before the job was scheduled. Steven and Joe came in and did the work - they worked efficiently, had great attitudes, cleaned up each area as they went through the house for each project, and did a really great job. I had a mixture of new and old millwork pieces that they worked with and they made it all work together. The finished work is beautiful. They all take pride in their work and it shows. This is a really great company!

William Walker
03/27/2016 7:52am

Excellent work! They did what needed to be done on a difficult repair.

Kathy Reeves
08/07/2016 4:15pm

Mark immediately impressed me when he came to give us a quote. First, he offered to come on a Saturday, knowing I'm a CPA and it was tax season. Second, he didn't just show up and say, yeah, I can do that like so many did. He wanted to look around, ask questions, understand what I wanted, and actually think about how he was going to do that. Third, he didn't talk down to me because I'm female. He also turned the (reasonable) around quickly and was willing to work with me on scheduling. The day after I signed the agreement he was down at city hall talking to the inspector to make sure there would be no issues. I had not asked him to do this. He just knew it it needed doing and asked if he could do it. Now, the work. Well done, on time, and professional. There was the unavoidable dust, but his guys did good work, and I'm extremely happy with my new kitchen. Saved a ton of money over using a general contractor and wasn't limited in my choice of materials. I'm not at all sure I could have done it without someone like Mark working for me.

Nadine Uhtoff
08/07/2016 4:18pm

Mark Watkins and his crew were great to work with, very professional and the quality of their work was exceptional and they were very respectful of our home. They kept us informed on what was going on through out the whole process. It was a pleasure working with them and if we need any work done in the future they will be the ones we call.
They removed old flooring, installed new hardwood floors on main floor, stairway and upper hallway including new baseboards. Remodeled master bath to include tile floors, tile shower, new tile on tub deck and new plumbing fixtures.

Eric Sandberg
11/07/2016 9:54am

Installed new hardwood flooring throughout upstairs, removed carpet.? Made repairs to a previous hardwood installlation performed by a different contractor.
The project went very smoothly.? Mark was always professional, responsive, and got the project done in the timeline?we discussed.?He is very detail-oriented, which is exactly what we wanted in a contractor.? He even helped us work through some delivery issues with the wood supplier we used.? We are extremely happy wiht the new floors and the cost of the project was right in the range we had anticipated.? We highly recommend Watkins Corp and we are already?starting to discuss our next project with them.? Thanks Mark!

Joe Ryan
11/24/2016 6:27pm

I found Watkins Corp on Angies List and chose to get a bid from them based on their positive reviews. From bid to the completion of the project I was happy with the services they provided. Lori and Seth installed a new laminate floor and trim in our house. The work was outstanding and they were on time and courteous. Seth in particular was very helpful in explaining things about the project and taking the extra time to make sure all of my question or concerns were addressed. I would not hesitate to hire them again!

mary ziegler
12/01/2016 8:13am

Mark's crew did a great job always prompt and polite always talked with us about any
issues that came up professional and very likable guys excellent craftsmanship we already have other
projects in mind and will definitely be calling Mark to bid on the jobs.

Jonathan Swartz
12/04/2016 2:17pm

Extremely professional and prompt. Mark was always available and communicative throughout the
process. Stephen does great work and is responsive with regards to ensuring the quality of work meets
the desired specifications. I will use them again in the future and will recommend them to others.

Suzanne Lewis
12/05/2016 11:26am

This is the second job they have done for me. Everyone at Watkins is friendly and professional. They gutted my ugly master bath and is now beautiful! They even fixed mistakes left from the original builder back in 98. New floor, lots of tile work, vanities, granite and replaces swing closet door with pocket. Very nice finish work.

12/05/2016 1:26pm

Mark and Lori are amazing! Very professional and very easy to work with. 10/10 service.

Kathryn Benson
01/11/2017 2:51am

A+++++ I cannot say enough about Mark, Lori and their crew. Over the years I have worked with other contractors and they have far exceeded anyone I have worked with. Prompt, courteous, helpful and very easy to work with. We did a walk through before they started the work to determine the scope of work, had a detailed and accurate contract and they continued to do check ins on the work and my satisfaction until the final walk through. I was impressed by so many things with them but mostly it was their attention to detail. I would recommend them without hesitation or exception. I found them on Angie's List too! I had carpeting removed and laminate put in as well as floating stairs changed to stairs with risers. Also new baseboard put in to replace my baseboard.

Justin Beaudoin
01/21/2017 7:21am

We essentially renovated the entire upstairs of a home we recently purchased. Mark's crew did many different things: installed kitchen cabinets and back splash (as well as microwave, dishwasher and faucet), installed vinyl plank flooring throughout and installed baseboards, added can lights and installed other new lighting, installed carpet on the stairway and completely re-did the master bathroom (vanity, tub, toilet and ceramic tile in the shower). They were also willing and able to do "odds and ends" that came along.
We are very happy with the finished product. Such a large renovation is inevitably stressful and costly, but Mark and his crew were very good to work with from start to finish. A few minor issues came up here and there, which is again inevitable with such a large project, but each time they went out of their way to address anything that we wanted changed and did everything they could to make sure we were satisfied with the job. The work turned out very well - to the point where I almost don't want to use the kitchen and bathroom, as it looks too nice! As new residents to WA, we had a difficult time finding/choosing a contractor to do the work, as we didn't have any personal recommendations to rely on. We would have no issue with using Mark's team for future work and we would be comfortable recommending them to others as well. Another thing that I really appreciated with Mark's approach was how much time and effort he spent before we even agreed to do the work. A few other contractors came in and gave us a quote after standing in our house for 15 min and just walking around. Mark was very detailed and careful in helping us choose what work to do and in discussing any potential issues before we started the work (I appreciated that he didn't "over-promise" things). Above all, Mark is honest and up front, and we are luckily that our "gut feeling" helped us choose the right contractor for the job.

03/19/2017 9:58pm

The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.

03/20/2017 5:50am

There are an infinite variety of cooking utensils. Some are necessary, some aren't. To complicate things further, some of the unnecessary cooking utensils can still make your time in the kitchen easier, more enjoyable and more productive. Some utensils are designed for a very specific purpose, to do one particular job in the kitchen, while others are more general purpose, all-in-one tools.

03/25/2017 1:14pm

What is the best cookware for your kitchen and what should you consider when buying it for your kitchen? When shopping for pots, pans and other cookware some people are only concerned about the aesthetic and whether or not it is the color to match the rest of their kitchen décor and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that approach. However if you take your cooking seriously you will most likely want to take a more functionally approach when choosing the best type of cookware for your kitchen.

03/27/2017 11:51pm

amazing blog post helped me a lot!

03/30/2017 11:36pm

Great Post! Such a useful information related to Renovations and remodeling. You are helping many with your post. Keep up the good work.

03/31/2017 12:06am

nice and great information provided.

04/03/2017 9:35pm

nice blog post!!

04/04/2017 12:56pm

There are plenty of cookware sets in the market. Purchasing cookware in a set helps in saving a lot in your pocket. Buying pots and pans individually can be expensive.

04/06/2017 12:01am

Good writer will always give the best reading for the reader. Like the way you write...

Thank you both for sharing your experience & expertise.

04/22/2017 4:33am

Watkins corporation is an excellent company, offering efficient, outstanding products, environmentally friendly, family-like work atmosphere. A company we can trust and rely upon, thank you for the impressive post frined.

04/29/2017 8:23am

WATKINS CORPORATION is really doing an outstanding job without a doubt. One of my fast friends has experienced their service and get 100% satisfactory results. When my house was remodeling I contacted to London Flow Screed for the flooring; they also did the fantastic job! I highly recommend their service to all.

05/01/2017 12:55am

I am looking for a kitchen remodel and the things which are mentioned here, the tips and tricks are all phenomenal. I'm thoroughly impressed by the skill you've got so it's great.

05/01/2017 3:30am

Great job!! Really you people are doing a great job.Keep up the good work and keep sharing.

05/03/2017 12:05pm

I welcome all the recommendation described in your weblog site related to new studying skills. It is definitely going to help me to look at new departed way of studying. I think, others will also feel helpful your weblog site for their needs.

05/03/2017 9:05pm

thanks for sharing this useful info!!

05/09/2017 9:31am

Jar Openers for Strain-Free Access to Sauces and Jams ... your favorite sauce, jam, or pickle jars open without you having to break a sweat.